You're Tired Of Dealing With Tenants & Playing Landlord
What if you could be more hands off and make more rental income per property at the same time?
You didn't realize being a landlord would be so much work and take up so much of your time. Everybody always talks about the financial upside to being a landlord, "Just purchase some houses, find renters and you'll be living on easy street" they say. Wrong!
They don't tell you about having to deal with:
- Tenants paying rent on the 7th every month if you're lucky
- Paint spilled on the carpets in every bedroom and slopped on the walls and baseboards because they decided to paint without our permission (really garish colors of course!)
- Tenants leaving big holes in the walls
- Tenants leaving big stains on the carpet
- Tenants leaving an extremely dirty and oily kitchen
- High turnover rates by tenants; having to always find new tenants
- Tenants allowing too many people to live on the property
- Having to figure out what's considered 'normal' wear and tear and if you can take their bond/deposit to pay for repairs.
- Waiting 4 weeks just to get the repairman out for a quote
- Whether you should put carpet, vinyl, laminate or hardwood flooring
- How best to stay organized and generate a positive ROI
The list goes on, and on!
What if it didn't have to be this way though?
What If You Could Sit Back & Sip A Tasty Beverage While Somebody Else Did All Of The Work?
Imagine how much time you'd instantly have available if a qualified 3rd party managed your rental properties for you.
You'd have more time to:
- Hangout with your friends and family
- Travel the world and pursue your passions
- Pick up a new hobby
- Play an extra round of golf every week
- Start a business
I'm sure you'd have no trouble figuring out how to spend the extra free time you'd have if you no longer had to manage your properties and somebody else was doing it for you.
You Need Real Property Management
Real Property Management Service is a leading residential property management company with locations throughout the U.S. and Canada specializing in single family homes, condos and small residential apartments.
With more than 20 years of experience managing across North America, we have established a reputation for meeting and exceeding our customer's property management needs.
Real Property Management Service recognizes how trying it can be for an owner to manage their property while maintaining balance in their lives. This is why we offer the full-service solution giving owners Total Peace of Mind.
Our services range from finding and placing tenants, tenant screening, rent collection, property inspections, financial reporting, tenant eviction process … more.
Real Property Management Service's goal is to protect our customer's investment saving you time, effort and money. Some of the key benefits are maximizing your cash flow, minimizing your tenant vacancy period and having a well-maintained property. This allows you to enjoy more personal freedom and focus on other business matters.
Real Property Management Service has a team of dedicated professionals with extensive knowledge of the Greater Toronto Area servicing many satisfied property owners.